- Collection of Information for Third-Party Sites and SponsorsWe do not allow third-party companies to solicit or advertise to our users. Our intention is to keep Bloomers Island free from any of this sort of direct advertising. Since we do not have any third party advertising we will not be giving out personal contact info to any third parties.
- Security The security of your personal information is important to us. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. When you enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, or our membership subscription form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Financial Information As noted in Section 1, if you decide to purchase a membership, the parent’s full name, email address, credit card billing information including mailing address will be required at the time of purchase. That information is not stored by Bloomers Island, and, instead, is collected and stored by our payments processing vendor for the purpose of processing payments made to Bloomers Island. That information is safeguarded with appropriate security, and it will not be used for other purposes. Furthermore, our payments processing vendor has agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal and financial information it obtains from the Bloomers Island website, and only to use this information on our behalf. Our financial institution is bound by all applicable privacy laws relating to the provision of financial services.
- Access to Information, and Objection to Information Collection and Retention Please contact us as provided in Section 7 if you would like to access the PII that we have collected online from you or your child, correct factual errors in such information, request to have this information deleted, or request that we no longer collect or maintain such information. Please be sure to include your email address and a telephone number where we can reach you. To protect you and your child’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting you access to the personal information that we collect and maintain about you or your child.
Bloomers Edutainment, LLC, P.O. Box 723, Venice, CA 90294, USA
Phone Number: (1)310-751-6691
Say Design INC, 20 Truman, Irvine, CA 92620, USA
Phone Number: (1)888-848-3951
Please be assured that any personal information that you provide in communications to the above e-mail and postal mail addresses will not be used to send you promotional materials, unless you so request.
- A Final Note to Parents The Internet offers a world of opportunity for children. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit the GetNetWise.org site and look through the “Kids Safety” section together. Your efforts to instill responsible information practices will help steer your children to age-appropriate sites and will go a long way toward ensuring that your children have enriching experiences online.
- View your child’s information In the link below you can access and delete all information we have from your child’s account. You may also stop us from gathering further data on this page and/or delete all the information we have from our database from this page.
View Your Child’s Information